People in business are experiencing an increase in pressure and uncertainty as a result of changing times.
South African is currently exposed to the impact of post-modernism, replacing the securities and certainties of modernism. Post – Modernism requires that the small business owner already has acquired a personal value system integrated into a solid self image.
Stress in the workplace
When the small business owner experience stress and fatigue it’s the result of insecurities caused by the dramatic impact that post-modernism has on the business world. The symptoms are the following:
- High Stress levels
- Irrational actions and choices
Business Mentoring and Coaching
Business Mentoring and Coaching, based on a solid therapeutic relationship empowers the small business owner to understand:
- The changes required by post-modernism
- Formulating a new identity that results in:
- Decrease in psychosomatic illnesses
- Increase in financial independence
- Growth in business
- Have a clear idea of future goals